Service Product Manager
- Regio Leuven
- Technisch bedienden
- Commercieel, aankoop, verkoop
- Vaste job
Daily, you'll be energized by:
- Developing the Service offering. Standardizing and unifying across all products where possible.
- Collaborate with the different stakeholders to understand the customer needs and requirements to deliver potential services.
- Championing future offerings that distinguish our capability as a market leader, across digital and remote services, different business models, predictive maintenance and analytics outcomes etc...
- Providing associated sales processes/material to position the Service offerings from day 1 of the customer journey trough the complete life cycle.
- Drive ideation and innovation discussions within the operations teams to generate new products.
- Work with Activity and Task leaders within the operations team to:
- Ensure the Product Lifecycle Management process is fully supported by these activities.
- The service model and associated costs and payment models for the current, proposed and new services are properly defined and understood.
- Propose new areas of improvement in service processes, costs, frameworks and payment methods.
- Providing cost calculation as well as recommended sales pricing for all services and monitor profitability for each product on a regular basis.
- Knowledge management - ensuring best practice and knowledge on our Service Products sharing frameworks that are in place for field teams.
- Obsolescence and lifecycle planning support with service managers and sales teams, including road map development.
- Developing customer value reports to highlight the value of each service offering.
- In cooperation with the Service Management set pricing concept for Spare Parts and Consumables.
- Make sure that our business system can handle the services/contract content in a professional way while admin is reduced to a minimum.
- Working closely together with product management and R&D teams to define and promote best in class service offerings that support the products and equipment sold.
- You have a master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business or equivalent by experience. Additional degrees in Product Management are a plus.
- Passionate about Services and innovation, strategic planning and implementation.
- A "Technophile" who loves spending time with customers to understand their needs and developing long-term relationships with them.
- Someone with international mindset, who enjoys traveling worldwide (10-20% of your time) and developing expertise on the dynamics of new countries, regions, ....
- Having a minimum of 5 years of experience in a product management, service or business function.
- Worked with Service Contracts for highly technological investment goods. Having worked in the food sector is an advantage.
- Autonomous, self-directed, have a strong character and fit in a rapidly changing environment.
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset.
Permanent, full time contract
The opportunity to start in a position with a great career prospective in a continuously growing company & industry.
The chance of having an impact on the current world and being able to make a difference.
A competitive & attractive salary package
PS: Een belangrijk deel van de winst die WaW maakt door jou te werk te stellen gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan meer kansen voor moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.