Ocean Import Agent
- Regio Vilvoorde - Zaventem
- Office, administratie
- Uitzendopdracht met optie vast
Ensure timely and accurate movement of freight and information, while providing an exceptional customer service within the Ocean Import Department.
Ocean Import Agent
- Ensure smooth and timely freight process flow meeting customer expectations
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system, per Operational Performance Standards (OPS)
- Track and Trace Ocean Import Files daily
- Use Tree View on daily basis
- Ensure documents are timely sent to customer or broker for customs purposes.
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing, within Expeditors and customer standards.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
- Contribute to maintain good relationships with suppliers (Shipping lines, trucking companies and others involved).
- Meet compliance at all times to regulations internal and external in accordance with government regulations. No fines, penalties or late filing.
- Understand department process flow, and looking for best practices to improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Ensure all customers standard operating procedures in place and updated in the DLSOPs. Review and update monthly.
- Meet KPI standards in accordance with the Company’s procedures
- Timely responses to emails (within 24 hours) and voicemails (within 1 hour) (internal and external)
- Escalation of problems to Management when necessary
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of ocean documentation process a plus.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results.
- Pro-active, strong organizational skills.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word).
- Hazardous Materials certification (preferred).
- Fluent in English.
- Pleasant working environment
- Attractive salary package
- Option fixed after positive evaluation
PS: 1/3e van de winst die WaW maakt door jou aan het werk te zetten gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan de tewerkstelling van moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.