- Brussel hoofdstedelijk gewest
- Brussels hoofdstedelijk gewest
- Regio Aarschot - Diest - Haacht
- Regio Antwerpen stad
- Regio Beringen - Tessenderlo
- Regio Asse
- Regio Borgloon
- Regio Tongeren-Maasmechelen
- Regio Genk
- Regio Hasselt
- Regio Halle
- Regio Boom - Aartselaar
- Regio Bornem - Puurs - Willebroek
- Regio Geel - Mol
- Regio Herentals - Westerlo
- Regio Sint-Truiden
- Regio Leuven
- Regio Tienen
- Regio Kontich-Mortsel-Ranst
- Regio Lier - Heist o/d Berg
- Vaste job
Our client is an European Cloud based services business. They are an AWS & Google Cloud Consulting Partner looking to expand their team in Belgium to provide high quality service to our valued clients in Belgium.
About the position
As employee you will be able to work flexibly and cooperate on interesting and challenging technical projects with like-minded team members.
As a European services business with a growing Belgian based operation you will have the opportunity to assist the team in developing and shaping this company as a great place to work, whilst delivering real value to their clients
- You will be working in a team of frontend developer experts and will be assigned to one of the scrum-teams.
- With your team you will work on the media-tech and IoT solutions.
Are you experienced in some of the following languages:
- knows how to select and use frameworks
- have a feeling for UX.
The frontends we are talking about are easy to use, dynamic dashboards used by operators to control our systems.
Do you have
- have worked with callbacks, promises and generators
- have a degree in Computer Science and at least 2 years of relevant work experience in this area
- are familiar with libraries such as React, Angular, Redux, Relay
- like to automate everything including your tests
This is a full-time position based in Belgium.
You should be prepared to travel within Belgium and be prepared to work on-site at the client’s premises on the occasions that the assignment requires it. Occasional European travel to our offices in The Netherlands or Poland is also likely to be needed.
We offer a constantly evolving environment and challenging projects over a wide range of clients. You will join a motivated and passionate team who shares knowledge.
We believe that our people are the key to our success and our growth so we invest in the success and growth of our people.
We offer a bonus system related to this growth.
We also care about the physical and mental wellbeing of our people so we go sporting with a personal coach, have fruit snacks in the office, have breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, …
We also care about the environment, not only at the office but also outside our company walls. We all already drive electric.
We offer flexibility and freedom in return for passion and commitment.
We work hybride and have flexible working hours.
Untop we offer a whole package of benefits and a competitive salary.
Do you think we match?
Get in touch!
Our fast growing teams of experts and great colleagues are happy for you to join.
PS: Een belangrijk deel van de winst die WaW maakt door jou te werk te stellen gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan meer kansen voor moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.