Customer Support Coordinator
- Regio Beringen - Tessenderlo
- Commercieel, aankoop, verkoop
- Technisch bedienden
- Vaste job
JobomschrijvingIn this very varied and hands-on job you answer questions by mail and phone (80/20%) from our European dealers who have placed an order via our webshop. For example, you find out how long the delivery time is, or you look for alternatives for parts that are not in stock. You also assist them with technical, ordering, delivery and pricing issues.
You work closely with your 4 colleagues, share information and support each other where possible.
You have contacts with our suppliers and handle warranty claims & returns. If there are problems with a delivered part, you walk into our warehouse to investigate the part and handle the case.
Jouw profiel• You enjoy finding solutions to problems and you like figuring things out.
• You want to provide your customers with a good service and you try to find a good solution for their question as quickly as possible.
• You have a technical background, have experience in a technical environment (eg in the automotive, agriculture or heave machinery industry) or you like working with technology in your spare time.
• You feel comfortable speaking English, French, German and Dutch.
• You enjoy working with new systems that we will teach you (SAP, our webshop ...)
You will work on an international level, in a motivated team located in our headquarters in Tessenderlo.
We offer you an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits (e.g. meal vouchers, group and hospitalisation insurance and 20 holidays + 12 ‘ADV’ days).
There are always opportunities to grow within the company and to develop your professional career.
PS: Een belangrijk deel van de winst die WaW maakt door jou te werk te stellen gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan meer kansen voor moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.