Back Office Sales Assistant
- Regio Beringen - Tessenderlo
- Commercieel, aankoop, verkoop
- Office, administratie
- Vaste job
In this role you will work closely with your Account Manager and handle all the daily back office activities regarding the sales of our material handling equipment.
You process orders and draw up invoices in our new SAP system.
You’re in charge of the 3-monthly forecasting.
You work with your Account Manager on the quarterly release.
You follow up targets and make reports.
You keep an eye on the delivery dates and transportation of the machines.
You keep price lists and discounts up to date.
You are the point of contact for our dealers and you provide them all necessary information by phone or e-mail.
Are you the new colleague we are looking for?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in office management.
- You can look back on 3 years of relevant experience in a customer service role (B2B is a plus!).
- You love to work with Excel and have an analytical mindset.
- You are proactive and you have a positive attitude.
- You enjoy working in different languages. English combined with French and German is a must, but the more languages you know, the better!
- You have a great eye for detail and you love to help your team members out.
- Multitasking and problem solving are words you love to hear.
- Stress affects you in a positive way and gives you energy.
What’s in it for you?
You get the opportunity to work at one of the world’s leading machine manufacturers. You will work on an international level, in a motivated team located in our headquarters in Tessenderlo.
We offer you an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits (e.g. meal vouchers and group and hospitalisation insurance).
There are always opportunities to grow within the compagny and to develop your professional career.
PS: Een belangrijk deel van de winst die WaW maakt door jou te werk te stellen gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan meer kansen voor moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.