Passionate about marketing and technology? We are looking for a website coordinator and content marketeer in Leuven.
- Content management of the website in Sitecore and other CMS systems by doing daily updates on news, articles, pictures, video, jobs, etc…
- Writing skills for the creation of website content.
- Analyzing and optimizing, using tools like SEMRush, Moz, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Leading SEO project in coordination with third parties..
- Developing a SEA and remarketing strategy for TOMRA Food, in line with marketing campaigns.
- Working on personalization of content for an optimal user experience.
- Being part of a global virtual team for the creation of a new website.
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology.
- Experienced in working with a CMS system, analytical tools and HTML.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Higher degree (Bachelor in Marketing, Web, Multimedia or similar).
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time whilst paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience with web marketing and SEOSEA and remarketing.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent
- High level of initiative, ability to work well in a team environment, plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Fluent in Dutch and English (a good knowledge of French is a plus)
- A varied and interesting job in a high-tech environment;
- A competitive salary and attractive fringe benefits;
- The ability to develop yourself and to broaden your horizons.
P.S. WaW invests 1/3rd of the profit we make by employing you in the social project Make-it-Work. In this way you contribute on giving work to young people who are very hard to employ.