At the moment we are looking for a motivated high potential to join our Research team in Tessenderlo as a: Technical Research Engineer.
- You determine the technology strategy of products and options and communicate with our headquarters.
- You translate product needs in technology solutions.
- You investigate new technologies and their applicability as well as local options and convince all stakeholders to ensure development.
- You monitor the machines with new technologies installed in their system.
- You manage the Technology Intelligence and make analyses of trends, competitors and suppliers for new technologies (through machine tests, field audits, fair visits,…).
- You align the machine technology implementation with the voice of the customer.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical field.
- You can look back on 5 years of relevant experience in a research / development role within a relevant industry (mining, agricultural, construction, truck, engine,…).
- You have a proven track record of translating customer needs to technical solutions.
- You speak fluent English, other European languages are an asset.
- We are looking for a mature, pragmatic, hands-on and communicative colleague, with eye for detail and an out-of-the-box thinking attitude.
You will work on an international level, in a motivated, passionate team located in our brand new headquarters in Tessenderlo.
We offer you an attractive salary package including extra-legal benefits and the opportunity to grow within the company.
WaW invests 1/3rd of the profit we make by employing you in the social project Make-it-Work. In this way you contribute on giving work to young people who are very hard to employ.