Ben je een ervaren account manager en heb je reeds een eerste ervaring in de logistieke sector? Lees dan zeker verder!
- Act as the point of contact for the company solutions and service sales across all Airfreight, Seafreight & Overland business fields within the assigned territory and customer base, with a specific focus on Airfreight sales activities. Liaising with National Sales & Air-, Sea and overland business unit specialists where necessary.
- Identification, win and obtain new customers through sales “hunting” activity, in line with the Business Unit Set up and network and within the assigned branch office territory and portfolio.
- Develop and maintain existing customer portfolio
- Drive RFQ / Tender responses for an assigned customer, liaising closely with the Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts.
- Meet or exceed Sales Performance targets and Salesperson activity targets
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or similar level of education in the transport business
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position as field sales in freight forwarding or 3 years of operational experience in freight forwarding
- Good knowledge and understanding of Airfreight business and network solutions
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, effective presentation and customer relations skills, excellent listening skills
- Organizational, administrative and strong communication skills, both oral & written.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail, able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results, able to set priorities and to keep an overview.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills, both commercial as well as diplomatic and team-oriented.
- Excellent computer literate (MS Office)
- Able to travel occasionally, Driver's License
- Language skills: English mandatory; Dutch/French excellent speaking and writing.
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary/package and where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts.