Ben je een ervaren account manager en heb je reeds een eerste ervaring in de logistieke sector?
- Act as the point of contact for the company solutions and service sales across all Airfreight, Seafreight & Overland business fields within the assigned territory and customer base, with a specific focus on Airfreight sales activities. Liaising with National Sales & Air-, Sea and overland business unit specialists where necessary.
- Identification, win and obtain new customers through sales “hunting” activity, in line with the Business Unit Set up and network and within the assigned branch office territory and portfolio.
- Develop and maintain existing customer portfolio
- Drive RFQ / Tender responses for an assigned customer, liaising closely with the Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts.
- Meet or exceed Sales Performance targets and Salesperson activity targets
- Perform all aspects of the sales process and input & update all relevant activities
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent or similar level of education in the transport business
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar position as field sales in freight forwarding or 3 years of operational experience in freight forwarding
- Good knowledge and understanding of Airfreight business and network solutions
- Experience with logistics processes, systems, and solutions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, effective presentation and customer relations skills, excellent listening skills
- Organizational, administrative and strong communication skills, both oral & written.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail, able to work on own initiative and within a team
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to produce results, able to set priorities and to keep an overview.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills, both commercial as well as diplomatic and team-oriented.
- Excellent computer literate (MS Office)
- Able to travel occasionally, Driver's License
- Language skills: English mandatory; Dutch/French excellent speaking and writing.
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary/package and where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts.
PS: 1/3e van de winst die WaW maakt door jou aan het werk te zetten gaat naar het sociaal project Make it Work. Zo draag je op jouw manier bij aan de tewerkstelling van moeilijk plaatsbare jongeren.