At the moment we are looking for a motivated high potential to join our Parts Department as a customer support officer
- You provide adequate and timely solutions to dealer requests.
- You follow up on parts warranty issues.
- You communicate with dealers on a daily basis regarding technical, supply and other issues.
- You act as a helpdesk for our dealers regarding our systems.
- You deal with return requests (RGA).
- You act as a back up when your colleagues are absent.
- You implement, revise and keep the parts web page up to date.
- You are responsible for the weekly reporting on the back-order status to the dealers.
- You complete the database during each call/ email in order to gather statistics.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an economical or technical field, combined with experience in a customer service environment.
- You have a strong interest for, or experience in technical products, preferably in the construction equipment, material handling, mining or other related industries.
- You have a very good knowledge of English (spoken and written). Any other European language is an asset.
- You can work well with MS Office and ERP systems.
You will work on an international level, in a motivated, passionate team located in our brand new Headquarters in Tessenderlo.
We offer you an attractive salary package.