Sales Application Engineer
- Regio Leuven
- Technisch bedienden
- Vaste job
Application engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales people and are responsible for actively driving the applications of sorting equipment.
The application engineer must be able to identify and provide reliable sorting solutions to assure complete customer satisfaction.
• Maintain expert level of product equipment and related applications.
• Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
• Articulate technology and product applications to both business and technical users.
• Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target applications success full.
• Performs application tests on a wide range of equipment and challenge results continuously to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
• Performs product demonstrations to potential customers. Can be both in-house or during demo weeks at location. All with the purpose of convincing potential customers to invest in equipment.
• Takes responsibility during all steps in the process of a demonstration. From gathering customer sorting requirements to preparation, performing the demo, cleaning and providing a detailed test report.
• Provides application support internally and externally. Takes responsibility of application related issues and makes sure everything is done to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
• Provides English written test reports and application information
- Bachelor degree electromechanical engineer
- Good verbal and non-verbal communicator, brightness, clarity
- Competitive, strives for maximum performance
- Willing to travel: 45%
- Customer minded
- Good positive drive
- Team player, eager to learn
- Eye for detail
- Organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Can deal with pressure and deadlines
- Looks continuously for improvements
- Is critical and high demanding
- Takes responsibility
We offer a challenging position within a dynamic working environment, career opportunities and an attractive salary package.
PS: 1/3rd of the profit WaW makes by employing you we invest in the social project Make-it-Work. In this way you contribute on giving work to vulnerable and hard to employ young people.