We and Work cvba (hereafter called WaW) lives by its basic value RESPECT in all its actions and undertakings.
Personal data of employees, candidates and temporary employees
WaW observes confidentiality in respect of personal data obtained from employees, candidates and temporary staff and uses it as part of WaW's vision and mission: to create more job opportunities. Data provided by employees, candidates and temporary workers are only used to create job opportunities, both by WaW and by potential employers, users or user companies, and by official and private companies that play a role in the field of employment services and data processing. Personal data will only be used with a legitimate interest in the context of WaW's vision and mission.
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
• Assess your profile and your suitability for a job as a temporary worker, a candidate or a permanent member of staff at one of our clients or at WaW.
• Propose job offers and/or provide information about WaW's services and other activities, including marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Be able to execute correctly personnel management and payroll administration.
• Offering training and personal development activities.
• Management information and management reporting: internal control, operational safety, audits and auditing.
• Seek for funding and apply for exemption from wage tax
• Compliance with laws and regulations in the areas of employment regulations, tax and social security legislation, fraud prevention, national and international laws and regulations.
Personal data of business relationships
WaW also uses personal data of business relationships,such as customers, clients, suppliers and sellers, but only as part of its vision and mission to create more job opportunities.
Personal data of business relations are processed for several purposes, including:
• Provide offers and/or information about WaW's services and other activities, including marketing campaigns and promotions.
• Maintain a business relationship and conclude and maintain a service agreement.
• Managing the performance of employees who carry out assignments for the client.
We process, among others, the following personal data: name, contact details and function.
For the purpose of this privacy statement, the following information is considered to be confidential:
• All non-public information. Confidential information that was made public unlawfully is also considered to be confidential information.
• All personal data defined by the General Data Protection Regulation: "any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements characteristic of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person".
Access to confidential information
WaW undertakes that it shall not in any way disclose confidential information intentionally or unintentionally with unauthorized persons. WaW will never use this confidential information to the detriment of the person involved or for any other purpose than his assignment.
The right to object
A data subject can always use the right to object to the processing of his personal data. This is possible, provided that there are compelling and justified grounds related to his particular situation. The exceptions in Article 5, (b) and (c) of the Privacy Act also apply to this right to object.
If the personal data were obtained with a view to direct marketing, the data subject may, at any time, free of charge and without any justification, object to the processing of his personal data for direct marketing purposes.
The data subject is also entitled at any time, free of charge and without justification, to demand the removal of his personal data or to prohibit the use of all personal data relating to him, if - given the purpose of the processing - they are incomplete or irrelevant, or if they have been stored after the permitted retention period.
The data subject shall exercise his right to object by means of a dated, written request to WaW. This can be done by post or by e-mail.
As a data subject you expressly agree to the use of your data within this framework.
Should you have any questions about privacy and GDPR, please contact email@example.com.